We interrupt the regularly scheduled competition for a HUGE announcement!!
We’re partnering with Ice Castles for a photo competition beginning today, February 27, with a deadline of March 5 at 8 pm CST. Ice Castles is still open, so if you haven’t been there yet, you still have time to go and get that winning photo! Go now! Seriously! Go now!
- Grand Prize: $250
- 2nd Place: $100
- 3rd Place: $50
- Best Perspective: $50 – Capture the size and scale of the Ice Castles
- Best Candid Shot: $50 – A candid moment captured at the Ice Castles
- Best Tot Shot: $50 – Kids enjoying the Ice Castles
- Most Creative Photo: $50 – Show your creative side including the Ice Castles
- Best Scenic / Landscape Photo: $50 – Show your best scenic shot that includes the Ice Castles
Winning images and other selected images may be used in Ice Castles marketing materials and on their website with credit given to the photographer.
To enter, post an image to the Minnesota Exposure Facebook group with the hashtag #icecastles.
- You can submit your best 3 photos. Please post directly into the group. Do not link or share photos or albums into the group.
- Photographs submitted must be taken at Ice Castles – Eden Prairie.
- Watermarks may be used, but must not detract from the overall image.
- Winning images need to be sent to Ice Castles without watermarks. A photo credit will be given.
- Winners are not determined by the amount of likes or comments.
- Submitted images need a minimum width of 1000px.
- You must include the #icecastles in your post in order to be considered for the competition.
- All final decisions of accepted work and prizes will be determined by Ice Castles and their representatives.
The #selfportait32 contest will run concurrently through Monday, March 2nd.