Please follow the following rules when submitting to any of the competitions:
- Any work submitted must be owned by the submitter. You can only submit your own work. Please do not enter images you don’t plan on letting Minnesota Exposure use in the repository.
- Only 1 submission is allowed per person per competition.
- Photographs submitted must be taken in Minnesota unless otherwise noted.
- Watermarks may be used, but must not detract from the overall image.
- Submitted images need a minimum width of 1000px.
- All submitted photos must be appropriate for all ages.
- Any winning image or finalist image can only be used once in competition.
- Please do not link albums or Facebook pages in the photo submission group.
- You must include the daily #hashtag in your post in order to be considered for the competition.
- No composites unless otherwise noted.
- Winning images need to be submitted through the website for inclusion in the Minnesota Exposure system. These images cannot have a watermark in place. A link will be provided to the winners for the submission.
Competition deadlines are bi-monthly on Mondays during the Summer and Fall; and monthly during the Winter and Spring. The competition category will appear in the group cover photo. Competition closes at 7 PM CST on the day submissions are due. Finalists and winners will be posted within 24 hours of the competition close to the Minnesota Exposure page and group.