Ice Castles Photo Contest
Ice Castles Stillwater and Minnesota Exposure have teamed up for a photo contest with several chances to win great cash prizes. The contest deadline is February 28, 2018, at 8 pm. Ice Castles Stillwater is open, so if you haven’t been there, there is still time to visit and enter the competition.
Rules / How to Enter
- Join the Minnesota Exposure Facebook Group.
- You can submit your best 3 photos. Please post directly into the group. Do not link or share photos or albums into the group.
- Photographs submitted must have been taken at Ice Castles – Stillwater or in the city of Stillwater.
- Watermarks may be used, but must not detract from the overall image.
- Winning images need to be sent to Ice Castles without watermarks. A photo credit will be given.
- Winners are not determined by the amount of likes or comments.
- Submitted images need a minimum width of 1000px.
- You must include the #icecastles18 in your post in order to be considered for the competition.
- All final decisions of accepted work and prizes will be determined by Ice Castles and their representatives.
- Ice Castles and Discover Stillwater will have all rights of the contest entries to use for advertising and marketing purposes.
Prizes will be awarded from an overall perspective and at individual category levels. See below for the multiple ways you can win:
- Grand Prize: $300
- Best Landscape/Scenic shot: Stillwater Getaway package (see below)
- Honorable Mention: $100
- Best Perspective: $50 – Capture the size and scale of the Ice Castles
- Best Candid Shot: $50 – A candid moment captured at the Ice Castles
- Best Tot Shot: $50 – Lil’ Tulips – Kids enjoying the Ice Castles
- Most Creative Photo: $50 – Dock Cafe – Show your creative side including the Ice Castles
Stillwater Getaway Package including:
- $250 Lodging Voucher from DiscoverStillwater.com
- $35 Charlie’s Irish Pub
- $25 South Hill Vintage
- $25 Tin Bins Cafe
- $25 Lift Bridge Brewery
Winning images and other selected images may be used in Ice Castles marketing materials and on their website with credit given to the photographer.