Ice Castles Photo Contest
Ice Castles Eden Prairie and Minnesota Exposure have teamed up for a photo contest with several chances to win great cash prizes. The contest deadline is March 5, 2015, at 8 pm. Ice Castles Eden Prairie is still open, so if you haven’t been there, there is still time to visit and enter the competition.
Rules / How to Enter
- Join the Minnesota Exposure Facebook Group.
- You can submit your best 3 photos. Please post directly into the group. Do not link or share photos or albums into the group.
- Photographs submitted must have been taken at Ice Castles – Eden Prairie.
- Watermarks may be used, but must not detract from the overall image.
- Winning images need to be sent to Ice Castles without watermarks. A photo credit will be given.
- Winners are not determined by the amount of likes or comments.
- Submitted images need a minimum width of 1000px.
- You must include the #icecastles in your post in order to be considered for the competition.
- All final decisions of accepted work and prizes will be determined by Ice Castles and their representatives.
Prizes will be awarded from an overall perspective and at individual category levels. See below for the multiple ways you can win:
- Grand Prize: $250
- 2nd Place: $100
- 3rd Place: $50
- Best Perspective: $50 – Capture the size and scale of the Ice Castles
- Best Candid Shot: $50 – A candid moment captured at the Ice Castles
- Best Tot Shot: $50 – Kids enjoying the Ice Castles
- Most Creative Photo: $50 – Show your creative side including the Ice Castles
- Best Scenic / Landscape Photo: $50 – Show your best scenic shot that includes the Ice Castles